'Leave us to grieve in peace': Family of London Bridge terrorist shot dead by police after he slit the throats of innocents ask to be 'left alone'
- Family of one London Bridge terrorist have pleaded to be left to 'grieve in peace'
- Brother-in-law of Muslim extremist known to friends as 'Abz' made the comment
- Suspect is understood to be one of three men who embarked on stabbing spree
- Seven people were killed and 48 injured in Saturday's attack in London Bridge
The family of one of the London Bridge terrorists today pleaded to be left to 'grieve in peace' as 21 of his innocent victims continue to fight for their lives in hospital.
A brother-in-law of the 27-year-old Muslim extremist known to friends as 'Abz' made the comment as police swooped to arrest 12 people over the atrocity in raids across east London.
The suspect, who the Mail has chosen not to name at the request of police, is understood to be one of three men who embarked on a stabbing rampage in London on Saturday night.
Seven people were killed and 48 injured, with a number of victims having their throats slit, before police marksmen brought the violence to an end.
Three Jihadi terrorists were shot dead by armed police after killing seven people and injuring at least 48 more during a horrific knife rampage in central London on Saturday night
The sister of one of the killers is believed to be among those held in East Ham.
Her husband told The Sun: 'I don't know anything. We haven't been told what's going on. We just want to grieve in peace.'
It has also emerged the terrorist held a farewell barbecue at his flat in Barking.
Neighbour Ramou Grant told Good Morning Britain: 'Last week he called for a barbecue and invited all of us. [I'm] thinking, "was this a send-off?".'
Amid a series of revelations last night, it was claimed that a friend of the suspect had reported him to the anti-terror hotline after he became radicalised by watching extremist videos onYouTube.
It was also alleged that police were warned about the suspect radicalising children in a local park two years ago, giving them sweets and money.
A 27-year-old Muslim extremist involved in Saturday's London Bridge attack appeared in a TV documentary last year about British jihadis – and was involved in a filmed altercation with police after an Islamic State flag was unfurled in Regent's Park
And yesterday, a photographer captured a detective carrying secret notes which appeared to suggest a man embroiled in the investigation had been quizzed by police last year.
A friend who called the anti-terror hotline said: 'I did my bit, I know other people did their bit but the authorities did not do their bit'.
The Telegraph claims that counter-terrorism officers were watching a terror cell in Barking on the eve of the terror attack.
Gardai in Ireland have confirmed that an Irish ID card was found on the body of another of the killers - who is believed to have been born in Morocco but living in Dublin.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4573194/Family-London-Bridge-terrorist-ask-grieve-peace.html#ixzz4j8EjyVLZ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org