Thursday, August 10, 2017

Bobi Wine's daughter turns two

Bobi Wine and Barbie's daughter turns 2

Hon. Robert Kyagulanyi Sentamu and his wife Barbie are blessed with four children. The first born Solomon Kyagulanyi Kampala turned 12 on August 08, 2017 and today, their cute daughter who was the chief campaigning manager for the dad turned 2.

Ads

The mom is currently in Boston Massachusetts and she had the best words for the daughter, but warned the Honorable not to hold any party before she comes back.

"Suubi Nakayi; our ever warm Sunshine. How blessed we are to have you in our lives! As you celebrate your 2nd birthday today, I can't come to terms with the fact that am so far away from you and I won't hear you sing yourself a happy birthday song which you've actually practiced for over a month.

This makes me miss you so much on this special day. Happy birthday Mumunyu; We are grateful to the almighty for the gift of life given to you. Iam personally thankful to God for the many people who have taught you so many words that you know each one of them by name.

Bobi Wine please take her for ice cream for me! No party in my absence!" 

This was Bobi Wine's message when Solomon turned 12.

"Happy twelfth birthday Son. You came into my life and changed my title to father. Looking at you today reminds me of how much responsibility I have to raise you into a strong willed man ready to look life in the face with confidence. May you live to make all of us proud."

Bobi Wine's son, Kampala, turns 12

Read Also:Zari's daughter, Tiffah Dangote, turns two


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment