Monday, August 7, 2017

?This is a picture of me before I lost my job. It was only a...



"This is a picture of me before I lost my job. It was only a year ago but I barely recognize that person now. I was thirty pounds heavier. I was much more confident. It felt like a guardian angel was guiding my steps. Things always seemed to work out for me. Now it seems like my guardian angel is drunk. Now I look at this picture and see a man who's wearing a mask. The man in the picture wants to be seen as a person who does important things. He wants to be seen as confident, and harsh, and a leader. He wants to be seen as an attorney. Now I just want to be seen as a person. Someone who's calm. Who's balanced. Who loves his friends and family. And who's kind."

(Moscow, Russia)

No comments:

Post a Comment