- 'Too tight to pay for airport parking': Holidaymakers' cars are smashed up and sprayed with graffiti because they left them in a residential street for THREE WEEKS to avoid airport parking fees
- Schoolgirl, 18, who left another pupil scarred for life in 'wicked' acid attack by pouring drain cleaner into her viola case is locked up for nearly two years
- Google FIRES male engineer for 'advancing harmful gender stereotypes' after he wrote memo saying women were 'biologically' less likely to succeed in the tech world
- How much of popular food and drinks you can have before they KILL you (and it only takes two teaspoons of nutmeg or 13 shots of alcohol)
- £250,000 Lamborghini supercar which vanished after being hired by a 'smartly-dressed Irish' woman in Switzerland is found in an African-bound shipping container in London
- Acid attack fears as cyclist, 17, is hosed down by firefighters after a mystery liquid was sprayed on him near William and Kate's Kensington Palace home
- Police launch hunt for jogger after CCTV captures shocking moment he pushed pedestrian into the path of a BUS which swerved to avoid tragedy by inches
- Sick of struggling to get your kids to eat more vegetables? The genius hack that makes mealtimes a breeze... and it's scientifically proven
- '30 hours and still no car!': Stansted Airport meet and greet service descends into 'carnage' after attendants LOSE irate passengers' car keys forcing them to wait for over a DAY before picking up their vehicles
- Passenger in his 40s dies after he is stabbed on the platform at Plymouth railway station
- Restaurant owner admits wounding woman in nightclub by smashing her in the face with stiletto shoe
- 'It's evil to say she was involved': British model's lawyer rejects claims she lied about being abducted as her friend reveals she is planning to do a glamour shoot TODAY
- Superfit endurance triathlete, 44, dies trying to swim across the English Channel after running from London to Dover
- German athletes call foul as norovirus strikes down up to 30 World Athletics Championships stars at team hotel
- The man who wrote influential password guidelines says his advice was completely WRONG: Changing details often and using numbers makes computers easier to hack
- Should you be friends with your ex? Scientists reveal the four reasons for keeping in touch that can help predict whether it's worth the effort
- Revealed: Swinging couple whose patio sex show put on for 'chopper copper' to film from his £2m police helicopter has landed him in jail for a year
- Hero ex-para accompanies his wife to private hospital in Brazil after he saved her and their three children from an armed gang as police close in on two suspects
- Father's heartbreak as nine-year-old daughter is diagnosed with terminal brain cancer just five years after his wife, 33, died with their unborn child
- Can you tell which of these pictures reveals you are on the verge of depression? How the images that you post on Instagram reveal more than you realise about your state of mind
- Road Warrior's retreat: Mel Gibson's stunning 400-acre Costa Rican jungle estate featuring an 11 bedroom mansion, three hilltop villas and two MILES of coastline goes on sale for $29.75million
- Fears for troubled singer Sinead O'Connor as she releases 12-minute video where she admits she is suicidal and living out of a motel in the 'a**e end of New Jersey'
- 'He wanted it to be a mini-Europe, she wanted it to be a mini-Ibiza: Roman Abramovich, 50, and his socialite wife, 36, 'rowed bitterly over plans for their £360m St Petersburg island'
- What REALLY happens after you die? People who were resuscitated after being clinically dead recall encounters with late loved ones and bright lights (but one claims he went to HELL)
Friends rally round troubled singer Sinead O'Connor after she releases 12-minute video admitting she is suicidal and living out of a motel in the 'a**e end of New Jersey'
- Sinead O'Connor, 50, posted the video revealing she was living in a Travelodge
- The Irish singer told how she was by herself and fighting to stay alive every day
- A motel guest said O'Connor had been staying at $70-a-night motel for a week
- But friend today said she is 'surrounded by love and receiving the best of care'
Friends rallied round Sinead O'Connor today after she released a 12-minute video admitting she is suicidal and living out of a motel in the 'a**e end of New Jersey'.
The 50-year-old musician posted the clip on Facebook last week revealing she was all by herself at the $70-a-night Travelodge motel and fighting to stay alive every day.
But a post on her Facebook page today said: 'Hi everybody, I am posting at Sinead's request, to let everyone who loves her know she is safe, and she is not suicidal.
'She is surrounded by love and receiving the best of care. She asked for this to be posted knowing you are concerned for her. I won't respond to any questions, so please understand. I hope this comforts those of you were concerned.'
Scroll down for video
Irish singer Sinead O'Connor revealed she was by herself at a Travelodge motel in New Jersey
In the video filmed from the bed of her room in Hackensack, the mother-of-four said: 'I am now living in a Travelodge motel in the a**e end of New Jersey. I'm all by myself.
'And there's absolutely nobody in my life except my doctor, my psychiatrist - the sweetest man on earth, who says I'm his hero - and that's about the only f***ing thing keeping me alive at the moment... and that's kind of pathetic.
'I want everyone to know what it's like, that's why I'm making this video.
'Mental illness, it's like drugs, it doesn't give a s*** who you are, and equally what's worse, it's the stigma, it doesn't give a s*** who you are.
'Suddenly all the people who are supposed to be loving you and taking care of you are treating you like s***. It's like a witch hunt.'
The troubled Irish singer-songwriter said she was 'fighting like all the millions of people' battling a mental illness.
Friends rallied round Sinead O'Connor today as one posted on Facebook on her behalf
O'Connor said she was living out of this Travelodge motel in Hackensack, New Jersey
'If it was just for me I'd be gone. Straight away back to my mum... because I've walked this earth alone for two years now as punishment for being mentally f***ing ill and getting angry that no one would f***ing take care of me,' she said.
'I'm a 5ft 4in little f***ing woman wandering the world for two years by myself.'
She also added that she had been in hospital for kidney stones recently.
A woman staying at the motel told Page Six that O'Connor had been staying there for a week. 'She had a hospital band on her wrist,' the woman said.
The woman added that O'Connor kept to herself but 'left her door wide open all week except at night' and would often go to the Pepsi machine.
The guest, who hasn't seen O'Connor since Friday, said the first time she saw the Irish singer she told her boyfriend: 'That looks like an old Sinead O'Connor.'
The 50-year-old singer revealed that she was by herself and fighting to stay alive every day
O'Connor (pictured in 2012) was diagnosed with bipolar disorder more than a decade ago
The footage immediately sparked fear among her fans.
'I go to bed every night worried about you,' one person wrote. 'I wake up and tentatively log onto Facebook because of my worry for you.'
Another wrote: 'To Sinead's kids get over and help your mother, she is crying out for you all, forget what has happened and forgive, keep forgiving her until you get over there and give her a hug.'
Keith Kaulfers, a guest staying at the Travelodge motel, said he thought O'Connor 'would stay at a much nicer place — a hotel, five stars, things like that'.
And Hamilton Richard, who is visiting the US from England, told NorthJersey.com that he was '100 per cent' surprised to hear about O'Connor being at the hotel.
'I'd be very confused not just surprised that she's here,' Richard said, adding that the area of New Jersey was 'very different, but not an a**e'.
O'Connor posted the address of the motel where she has been staying on Facebook last week
But the news website also quoted a Travelodge employee saying last night that he had no record of O'Connor staying at the motel.
O'Connor has spoken previously about how she was diagnosed with bipolar disorder more than a decade ago and has struggled with depression and post traumatic stress for years.
She told Oprah Winfrey in 2007 that before her bipolar diagnosis she had struggled with thoughts of suicide and overwhelming fear.
She said at the time that medication had helped her find more balance, but 'it's a work in progress.'
O'Connor said in later interviews that she was misdiagnosed with bipolar disorder in 2011.
The mother-of-four sparked a police search in May last year when she failed to return from a bike ride in suburban Chicago.
The video O'Connor posted shows her in one of the rooms at this Travelodge in New Jersey
The singer-songwriter (pictured in 1990) has four children and has been married four times
About two hours after she left on the ride, a rambling message was posted on her official Facebook page that referred to emotional trauma she had been through over the years, prompting fears she had disappeared to take her own life.
She was found by police later that day at an unidentified hotel.
O'Connor, who is a mother to four children from different relationships, took to Facebook in 2015 to say she had taken an overdose at a hotel somewhere in Ireland.
Irish police later said she had been found safe. The next month, she posted on Facebook that she had been detained in a hospital for mental health evaluation.
Comedian Arsenio Hall dropped a $5million lawsuit against O'Connor earlier this year after she apologised and retracted comments she made on Facebook that he had supplied drugs to Prince.
If any readers are seeking help, please contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline on 1-800-273-8255 or visit suicidepreventionlifeline.org.
Four marriages, three affairs with women and four children: Sinead O'Connor's troubled love life
Sinead O'Connor has four children - Jake, 29; Roisin, 21; Shane, 13; and Yeshua, nine - with four different men.
In addition to four marriages, the singer has been involved in three relationships that produced children, as well as, she claims, three serious affairs with women. Here is a list of her relationships:
John Reynolds (married 1987-1991, divorced, son Jake)
She had her first son Jake with her first husband, drummer and music producer John Reynolds. He worked on multiple albums with her including Universal Mother and they married in 1987 before their union broke down in 1991.
Jake later had a son - O'Connor's first grandson aged 48 - with his girlfriend Lia in 2015.
John Waters (never married, daughter Roisin)
Roisin's father is Irish reporter John Waters - and the couple had a lengthy custody battle in the mid-1990s which culminated in O'Connor agreeing for her daughter to live with Waters in Dublin.
Nick Sommerlad (married 2001-2004, divorced, no children)
She married the British journalist Nick Sommerlad in a secret ceremony in the summer of 2001 after a whirlwind romance but they soon split up.
Donal Lunny (never married, son Shane)
O'Connor had her third child Shane with Irish musician Donal Lunny in 2004, around the time she said she was retiring from music - although she later restarted her career again.
Frank Bonadio (never married, son Yeshua)
In 2006, Sinéad began a relationship with Frank Bonadio, the estranged husband of singer Mary Coughlan, that produced a son, Yeshua. They split in early 2007 but remained friends.
Steve Cooney (married 2010-2011, divorced)
O'Connor married her longtime friend and frequent collaborator Steve Cooney in July 2010 but their union only lasted until the following April.
Barry Herridge (married in 2011, separated, no children)
She wed Barry Herridge, an Irish therapist who helped her with her son was ill, in 2011 in Las Vegas but the marriage lasted for a mere three weeks - and they only lived together for seven days. Although they separated, they are not believed to have legally divorced.
Share or comment on this article
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4769694/Sinead-O-Connor-says-suicidal-living-motel.html#ixzz4pAhQDFZf
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Disclaimer:Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: email@example.com